- Aluminium roller shutters custom made for doors and windows
- Motor options include solar power, manual over-ride, battery back-up
- Super-fast motor option
- Obstacle sensors options
- Can be linked into ‘smart home’ automation systems
- Can be retro-fitted or fully integrated into the design of a new building
- With forward planning, the motor can be hidden in a wall or ceiling cavity
- Controls include wall mounted panel, hand held and key ring remotes
- Neat, compact shutter box can be recessed in wall or ceiling cavity depending on location
- Choice of shutter slat styles
- Can assist with internal temperature control and sound insulation
- Provides excellent security in lock down position
- Carry warranties against defective workmanship, materials and corrosion
Trellidor Rollerstyle shutters for a secure lifestyle
Trellidor Rollerstyle shutters provide a neat, compact security solution for doors, windows, patios, bar counters, serving hatches, canteens, medical dispensaries, multi-media conference rooms and many other locations. They lock down the premises and present a formidable obstacle to intruders, making them ideal for any unoccupied premises such as holiday homes. They’re also an essential component to creating a safe zone at home and work, where they can be used to cut off a designated area from the rest of the premises. Made from aluminium, they’re suitable for any region including coastal areas.
Options and Attributes
The Trellidor Rollerstyle range of aluminium roller shutters is available in both manual and motorised operation. The unique Trellidor motors work with remotes, switches and/or sensors.
This range of product is manufactured from 78mm x 2mm structural grade aluminium and extruded from a single wall slat. Curtains can either be solid or punched or a combination of both. Your choice will depend on whether you require ventilation, visibility and/or light through the shutters.
This range of product is manufactured from 55mm x 1.2mm structural grade aluminium and extruded from a double wall slat only. Curtains are made up of solid slats with an option to have them vented, allowing ventilation and light through.
This range of product is manufactured from 40mm x 1mm structural grade aluminium and extruded from either double or single wall slats. Curtains can either be solid, vented or punched or a combination of both. Your choice will depend on whether you require ventilation, visibility and/or light through the shutters.
Flexible Colour Range
Trellidor Rollerstyle come in 2 standard (Matt White & Matt Bronze) and 4 non-standard colours (Matt Sand, Matt Aluminium, Matt Charcoal and Matt Black). Special colours are available on request, allowing you to choose a colour to best suit your decor or your corporate colours.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. As such the colours on this webpage will have a 5% to 10% variation from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way light reflects off paper, steel and aluminum.
Should you have any concerns or would like to see the actual powder coated colour, please speak to your Trellidor consultant who will be able to provide you with a physical sample.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. The above colours will vary with the finished product.
Trellidor Rollerstyle shutter attack test
Create a safe haven in your home
Barrier between your home and garage compressed
Protect your home as well as your views
Make the most of your entertainment area
Thank you for your interest in Trellidor. We have detected that you are browsing a version of our site that caters for an alternative country. To provide you with the best possible experience it is recommended that you proceed to your country-specific site. Would you like to proceed to this site:
Current Country - South Africa
Select a country:
- Use the Confidential Information only for the purpose for which it was supplied; and
- Take all reasonable steps to keep the Confidential Information secret and, without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, I undertake not to disclose the Confidential Information to persons other than those who are required to know it and who have been place under an obligation to keep the said information confidential.
My undertaking does not apply to information which is public knowledge or becomes publically known otherwise than as a consequence of a breach of this undertaking.
- Public Announcements
I agree not to publicise the fact that I am investigating the possibility of acquiring a Trellicor franchise.