- Powder coated galvanized steel trellis-style security gates
- Custom made to fit your door, window or other openings
- Engineered with strengthening features to resist attack
- Neat, compact sash designed for strength and smooth operation
- Corrosion and UV resistant even at the coast
- Several models to choose from according to risk profile and budget
- High end models internationally certified for strength under attack
- Fitted with Trellidor locking systems
- Carry warranties against defective workmanship, materials and corrosion
- Special options such as curved units are available
South Africa’s most popular sliding security gate
Trellidor Retractable Security Gates have been our top selling range since we first developed the design over 40 years ago. What has changed over the years is the strengthening features we’ve added as new technology has become available. What we've retained are all the features our customers love: the robust double trellis design, smooth operation, easy but strong locking system, strength under attack and optional extras such as lift-up tracks.
We have two products that have been certified by the London-based LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board), the Trellidor Trojan II – T1000 which is certified to Level 2 standard and the Trellidor Plus – T900 has been certified to Level 1 by the same testing body. The LPCB is widely acknowledged as a leading international certification and approvals body in the fire protection and security industries.
Product Range Differentiators:Differentiators
Flexible Colour Range
Trellidor Retractable security gates come in 2 standard (White & Matt Bronze) and 5 non-standard colours (Sand, Light Brown, Matt Aluminium, Matt Charcoal and Matt Black). Special colours are available on request, allowing you to choose a colour to best suit your decor or your corporate colours.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. As such the colours on this webpage will have a 5% to 10% variation from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way light reflects off paper, steel and aluminum.
Should you have any concerns or would like to see the actual powder coated colour, please speak to your Trellidor consultant who will be able to provide you with a physical sample.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. The above colours will vary with the finished product.