- Three burglar guard designs to choose from
- Made from attractive and practical oval shaped tubing that is easy to clean.
- Semi-framed for strength plus other strengthening features.
- Tamper-proofed for increased resistance to attack
- Competitively priced and very affordable
- Suitable for medium to high security risk locations
- Can be fitted internally, externally, face-on, in the reveal, horizontally or vertically
- Carries warranties against defective workmanship, materials and corrosion
Trellidor Burglar Guard provides budget-friendly window security
If our premium brand burglar guards are out of your price range, then this is the range for you. Trellidor Burglar Guard provides the dependable security our customers expect from Trellidor, in a selection of clean-lined designs, all powder coated to blend in seamlessly with your décor. It is the perfect choice for homes and offices with lots of windows that need protecting and for windows that don’t need sliding security barriers.
Trellidor Burglar Guards are available in three different designs
- Flat strengthening bar.
- Single cross strengthening bar.
- Double cross strengthening bar.
Flexible Colour Range
Trellidor Burglar Guards come in 2 standard (White & Matt Bronze) and 5 non-standard colours (Sand, Light Brown, Matt Aluminium, Matt Charcoal and Matt Black). Special colours are available on request, allowing you to choose a colour to best suit your decor or your corporate colours.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. As such the colours on this webpage will have a 5% to 10% variation from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way light reflects off paper, steel and aluminum.
Should you have any concerns or would like to see the actual powder coated colour, please speak to your Trellidor consultant who will be able to provide you with a physical sample.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant. The above colours will vary with the finished product.