Don’t be fooled. You get what you pay for when it comes to barrier security
10 February 2010
Cheap security barriers take seconds for criminals to break through, leaving you vulnerable and exposed to danger. Good quality barriers may cost more, but they offer far more resistance to robbers and buy you time to call for help.
Which would you choose if your home was under attack?
- Trellidor's steel roll-formed components that bend but don't break with blows from criminal's tools or cheap, rigid barriers that snap at the first strike?
- Trellidor's fully framed security barriers with increased overall strength, or the partially framed or even frameless barriers that others supply?
- Trellidor's sash with links connecting three upright bars together for added strength, or competitors' barriers that link only two uprights, compromising strength?
- Trellidor's tamper-proof fastening screws on both sides of the security gate or store-bought versions used on only one side by other manufacturers?
- Trellidor's rivets specially designed for optimum strength and improved resistance to attack, or ‘off the shelf' blind rivets used by many competitors?
General ArticlesPress Releases